[Tagging] Heat distribution networks for district heating

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:44:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

Nothing to add to marc's tagging below.

Try to find out if it's actual hot water or steam running in pipes (imho
120°c heated water can still be liquid at proper pressure).
Both exists, this will affect substance=* on pipelines and generator:type
for generator.

For hot water, substance=heat / generator:type=boiler
For steam, substance=steam / generator:type=steam_generator

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:generator:type

This sounds to be a good quest to map such networks, let us know :)

François