[Tagging] Proposed features - RFC 2 - Pressurized waterways

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 21:44:53 UTC 2018

On 14-Feb-18 09:30 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> I think it should be a property like pressurised=yes/no

it doesn't change the underlying problem.
which waterway=* to describe this section correctly?
It's not a canal, it's not necessarily a pipeline.

Le 14. 02. 18 à 22:20, Warin a écrit :
> If this is dual tagged with man_made=pipeline then it would be better
> as a property tag as Martin suggests.

and when it's not the case ?
it's not dual tagged, it's one tag for the flow of water and another tag
to descript the material that holds water.
a pressurized waterways can be a pipeline, a natural cavity in the rock
or an artificial cavity.
we can use some man_made value to describe the material.
so just waterway=yes ? that's a poor value

Regards,
Marc