[Tagging] Proposed features - RFC 2 - Pressurized waterways

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 08:46:17 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 14. Feb 2018, at 22:44, marc marc <marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> a pressurized waterways can be a pipeline, a natural cavity in the rock
> or an artificial cavity.

for the pipeline there are tags, so we need them for waterways through cavities?

waterway=stream/river + tunnel=siphon for natural pressurized
waterways in a siphon. You could add pressurized=*, but I'd see this
implied by the term siphon

waterway=river tunnel=pipe pressurized=yes for man made pressurized
passages  (maybe the pipe also already implies pressurized).

Cheers,
Martin