[Tagging] departures_board vs. passenger_information_display

Matej Lieskovský lieskovsky.matej at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 08:52:25 UTC 2018

Greetings!

Czech railway stations have separate arrival and departure boards (and
entirely separate general information boards) that can be far enough apart
for the distinction being important. If you're standing in front of a
departure board, finding an arrival board might not be trivial.

Happy mapping!
Matej