[Tagging] Water source types

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 21:36:49 UTC 2018

On 10-Jan-18 08:30 AM, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 08:00:27 +1100
> Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So the function of a water tap is primarily to attach a hose to
> I would not expect this. I mapped some water taps and none would be
> used as source of water for hose.

Agreed.

  The common tap has a handle and a threaded connection.

  But there are taps that operate with a press button - this prevents them being left 'on'.

There are also taps that have no thread nor any other means of coupling. The ones I have seen are provided for filling water bottles of runners/cyclists/pedestrians.

These are most usefull.