[Tagging] area=yes on object without kind

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:52:39 UTC 2018

You are right in that we shouldn't base any of our mapping on what is
visible on Google Streetview. Which is why I was suggesting that somebody
go check it out locally. I've been looking at Belgian aerial imagery we are
allowed to use, taken over several years. But nothing useful can be seen on
them either. What can be seen is that almost never more than 1 car was
parked there when the planes flew over. So it's definitely not a parking
lot.

I don't think we really have a way to tag an empty piece of land with no
defined "function" nor vegetation on it,

Jo