[Tagging] Boot cleaning stations

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 13:11:11 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

On 1. Jul 2018, at 02:02, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> then I would suggest to add a subtag about the context and not hope for implicit context. They will look / work different than shoe decontamination in different context.
>>
> Can only speak for the decon stations in the National Parks in our Hinterland area, but they are a combination of brushes & liquid disinfectant / fungicide / something or other!

yes, I meant different context (and kind) for “shoe decontamination” should be distinguishable from the tags, different like:
https://media.defense.gov/2010/Dec/17/2000297934/-1/-1/0/101217-F-4408M-018.JPG
military (mostly not mappable anyway because mobile and classified?)
http://www.site-showers.com/wp/wp-content/gallery/bootwash/bootwash_2-600x873.png
(this looks like forest / habitat protection)
https://www.reinraum.de/uploads/images/_scale/mattefuabdruck_626x457.jpg
(sticky mat indoor)
etc.

cheers,