[Tagging] Spanish "manors"

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:19:48 UTC 2018

I checked my own tagging and found that I (mostly) used
building=yes (which I forgot to include in my earlier post)
historic=manor
manor:type=venetian_villa

I guess that the tagging
building=manor
historic=yes
manor:type=venetian_villa
would alaso be OK or even better.
Replace venetian_villa with your local category if you wish, otherwise
don't add the manor:type tag