[Tagging] psychics

Jmapb jmapb at gmx.com
Wed Jul 4 23:22:40 UTC 2018

On 7/4/2018 7:08 PM, Warin wrote:

> Shops sell physical objects e.g. bread, vegetables, paper.
>
> These .. people .. don't sell physical objects .. so they are not a
> shop. There are, at best, an office.

I think of them as shops in the same sense as shop=hairdresser. office
seems a bit.. off. I guess I could see amenity=fortune_teller...

A quick trip to overpass shows a few smatterings here and there:

15 * amenity=psychic (mostly in Toronto, also USA)
13 * shop=psychic (all in the USA! about 5 of these are mine)
1 * amenity=fortune_teller (in Cuba)
5 * shop=fortune_teller (USA, Japan, and Spain. My favorite is Professor
Raul in Barcelona at node 5567074077)

As for the specialties, well, no need for that level of granularity;
they'll all advise you on anything, of course. (Though one in San Jose
is actually tagged craft=palmistry, go figure.)