[Tagging] tagging religion-based access & on-topic

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Thu Jul 5 11:24:22 UTC 2018

I think access:*=yes/no is the most friendly to data consumers since a
consumer can just look at all keys starting with "access:" and go from
there. This could be useful for less frequent access tags.

And I think we can have a tagging discussion without mocking all
religions (not all of which believe in an afterlife BTW).