[Tagging] Golf wiki page

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 11:46:04 UTC 2018

On 15/07/18 18:56, osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au wrote:
> [...]

I apologise for the simplification.

For the 'greens' I have closed ways with the tags

golf=green

colour=black

surface=sand

source=bing

for the fairways I have some simple closed ways and some multipolygon relations where there is an inner or are inners with the tags

golf=fairway

colour=white

surface=sand

source=bing

and so on.. The intention was to demonstrate that not all golf courses have grass, have 'greens' that have grass or are green in colour, etc.