[Tagging] landuse=basin

eric at eric-poehlsen.de eric at eric-poehlsen.de
Wed Jul 18 14:02:54 UTC 2018

Hi Warin,

I think landuse=basin is correct, because water=basin implies, for me at least, that there is normally water in it. While there are many basins that are normally dry. Here are several basins that are only filled during extreme rain events: https://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=Parsberg#map=17/49.15540/11.70908

Eric