[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - ephemeral -STOPPED

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:04:12 UTC 2018

> On 18/07/18 18:42, François Lacombe wrote:
>
>> What about flow=permanent(default), intermittent, ephemeral ?
>>

> Flow is not a good choice for a key as you can tag other hydrological
> features' permanence; such as lakes or wetlands, and these don't flow.

Then, water_presence=permanent(default), intermittent, ephemeral, seasonal?
Obviously, I find water_ prefix redundant with waterway=*, but understand
that it may be necessarily.
I don't see any objection to such key in your story. Just "no particular
response".

It would allows us to merge intermittent=yes, seasonal=*, ephemeral=yes and
maybe more tags.

All the best

François