[Tagging] building=clubhouse

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 05:10:17 UTC 2018

I just wanted to point out that there are multiple levels that have to be
mapped.

- the golf course ( this does not include buildings, parkings, ...)
- the buildings (some of which are clubhouses (can also be sheds, ...))
- the sport complex as a whole (the course + parking + buildings)
(leisure=golf_course)
- the club base, I wonder whether it is always the complete complex.

this applies to other sports as well. If you are improving the wiki page
for golf, IMHO it should mention those 4 items

Sorry if you think it is off-topic