[Tagging] building=clubhouse

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 07:07:00 UTC 2018

On 20/07/18 15:40, Marc Gemis wrote:

> building=clubhouse is fine as value, unless
>
> - the club is located in a pub (e.g. darts, pools, biljarts)
> - the club is located in the former barn of a farm (e.g. old timer
> (car) club I know).
> - perhaps building=civic when the club is located in a town hall or so.
>
> there are probably other examples where a club is located in a
> building that not build as a building to house a club.

Agreed.
Usually the club uses the those premisses part time.
I would think the building would be tagged with the appropriate thing, pub, barn, etc and the club be placed as a node.
I know of one club that bought a pub, so sometimes the building might be used as a clubhouse but be built as something else.