[Tagging] Lake or Pond

Sebastian sebastian.spiess at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:41:26 UTC 2018

 Hi,

With artificial I meant it is a hole with a plastic foil. Everything except
sand is artificial and needs to be maintainer in this region.

I have been contemplating if these lakes are also used as a reservoir for
irrigation myself. However I can't confirm or deny this.

I'll keep the lake tags then, no pond.

PS: I hope my response to the digest gets filed properly.