[Tagging] Lake or Pond

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:51:39 UTC 2018

Was the depression, where the water is, formed by man? If so then it
could be tagged as a basin ..
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:landuse%3Dbasin

Reservoirs are not only for irrigation, many around me are there to
supply water for human consumption.
So I don't think the use of the water is relevant to defining a reservoir.