[Tagging] building = house vs detached.

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:44:30 UTC 2018

2018-07-23 6:17 GMT+02:00 Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl>:

> In British English a bungalow is a single storey dwelling, I. E. It refers
> to the vertical axis. Nothing is implied about its juxtaposition. There are
> also terraced bungalows.

are "terraced bungalows" really part of the natural language, or is this
maybe an advertising euphemism created by the real estate industry?

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/attachments/20180723/567d9816/attachment.html>

More information about the Tagging mailing list