[Tagging] Dangerous waterways tagging

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 24 09:57:44 UTC 2018

Hi

This is another one of those discussion which comes up every year or so.

The perception of danger is subjective; which never fits well within OSM.

Waterways are not dangerous in themselves. They are inanimate objects.
They don't jump out & attack you as you walk by. It's the naive way
people interact with them which causes injury.

If there's a sign indicating danger, tag that.

Cheers
DaveF