[Tagging] building = house vs detached.

Sebastian sebastian.spiess at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:47:11 UTC 2018

Thanks for this explanation. Detached sounds very strange to me.
Terrace house evokes in me the feeling of rice terraces or something with a
distinct height difference between them.

In Australia houses that share one or more walls with the next house (can
be one or both sides) are called town houses.

In Germany it's called 'Reihenhaus'.