[Tagging] building = house vs detached.

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 08:06:52 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 26. Jul 2018, at 22:48, Mike H <1jgon6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I went and updated the wiki a little bit. I added details to the building=house and

you kept the „single dwelling“ paragraph. I’ve got no feedback on my previous mail about houses in villages (with several units (1-3) and independent entrances). They can be quite old (basements in one village I‘m going to frequently have been carved into the tuff stone and predate ancient roman times, the upper floors are usually a few hundred years old in this village, but others can also be more recent). They are residential buildings with usually 1 apartments per floor and 2-3 floors. (pictures see in the other mail)
Are these “houses” or not?

cheers,
Martin