[Tagging] building = house vs detached.

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:44:10 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 27. Jul 2018, at 12:06, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like common entrances to me? 
> Another alternative is residences?

the first ones I posted some days ago had individual entrances, these are from an Internet search and although they are similar, they are not completely (these are in France and UK I guess) the same.

Common entrances are not the only criterion, size is another, as might be ownership.

I would not call the newer examples apartment buildings because they only have 1-3 units.


More information about the Tagging mailing list