[Tagging] building = house vs detached.

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:16:35 UTC 2018

> sent from a phone
>
>> On 27. Jul 2018, at 12:06, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Looks like common entrances to me?
>> Another alternative is residences?
>
> the first ones I posted some days ago had individual entrances, these are from an Internet search and although they are similar, they are not completely (these are in France and UK I guess) the same.

I know the Lake District, it is in the UK - England. Every time I go there it rains on me!!!
One of your photos is from there, though I don't recognise it .. probably because it is not raining.

> Common entrances are not the only criterion, size is another, as might be ownership.
>
> I would not call the newer examples apartment buildings because they only have 1-3 units.

1 unit? .. it is not an 'apartment' nor could I call it a unit ... that it a house.

2 units  .. would have to be an upstairs unit .. if split horizontally then probably 2 'detached houses'.

I don't think there is a number limitation on apartments .. no lower limit (other than more than 1) that I know of.

Had a great aunt that lived is a 3 unit apartment block.