[Tagging] default access tag for driveways

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jul 31 12:06:24 UTC 2018

1) data is easier to understand for other mappers2) less fragile data, less likely to break in future edits3) maps that I use tend to show access on roads and not on barriers (it is notagainst "don't tag for renderer" advice as I am not adding incorrect data)4) I have never considered omitting access tag5) it is a minimal effort to add it