[Tagging] 3d-tagging

Stefan K. natrius at subnet.at
Wed Jun 6 11:06:02 UTC 2018

Thanks, that is nice for monuments and so on but i'm not sure that
would work properly with a big castle with various buildings.

For now i will tag it this way:
tag the way properly, join with a node at the building walls and so
on, tag the way with tunnel=building_passage, height=* and width=* and
additional, for rendering now, work with building:part=* and
min_height=* and height=* for the building parts itself.
It should be easy to remove that tag later if tunnel=building_passage
is supported.

I will take another look at the 3D Model Repository anyway.

Greetings