[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Lounges

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 19:20:29 UTC 2018

The term Lounge has several distinct meanings, amongst them
Airport Lounge
Hotel Lobby
Alcohol Bar

Which one do you have in mind?

If the first one, then maybe a more general approach should be taken to
deal with all kinds of waiting rooms (at a train station, at a bus station,
at airports, at a medical facility, at the tax office, ...
An Airport Lounge is more or less modelled on a first-class train-station
waiting room.