[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Lounges

Anton Klim tohaklim at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 21:25:31 UTC 2018

Thanks for the reply Volker!

I had in mind a tag to describe the first 2 of the definitions given by you (a hotel “lounge” in my mind is more like an airport lounge than a plain lobby).
For alcoholic bars the current tagging scheme appears sufficient so I didn’t mean to cover that. That is not to say that there isn’t alcohol served at the other 2 types of “lounges”.
I believe a general approach might be too complicated/convoluted, especially in the case of waiting rooms at gov offices and the like - more indoor mapping territory to me.
The proposal was designed to cover all the other, usually transport-related glorified waiting rooms/lounges. It can be used for simple waiting rooms, but is really useful for lounges with added amenities, e.g showers, food.

Anton