[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Lounges

Johnparis okosm at johnfreed.com
Sun Jun 10 01:33:39 UTC 2018

I would think hotel lounges don't qualify, then, under what you're
describing. I've never seen one that offers showers. Hotel lounges are just
alcoholic bars in a hotel. You want a shower, you have to check in to the
hotel.

As a node or area (room?) within a public_transport=station, it makes sense
to me. I'd limit it to those.

Are they really amenities? Maybe public_transport=lounge? Or
public_transport=station + lounge=yes ? Either way you would have the
option of wlan=yes/no, shower=yes/no, etc., though with the latter it's not
clear whether those options apply only within the lounge.