[Tagging] I can't support transit:lanes

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Jun 11 08:43:07 UTC 2018

Just as Bryan does, I can see supporting special casing transit
relations (as we already have to do the same for turn restrictions). I
am -very- reluctant to support one-off tag semantics that require
special code to handle them.

Note with respect to the parallel discussion on tagging systematics,
this kind of thing is multiple orders of magnitude worse than
inconsistencies in tag naming and so on (which at least from an editor
pov can typically handled by configuration in a preset).

Simon