[Tagging] maxweight=* specified for different axle counts

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Thu Jun 14 08:14:52 UTC 2018

Based on the documentation for conditional tags, I would say:

maxweight=10 st

maxweight:conditional=17 st @ (axles >= 4), 16 st @ (axles = 3)

it’s best to put the lowest limit as default into the non-conditional tag, so that if a software doesn’t or can’t parse the conditional tag it’s not going to exceed the limit, no matter what the situation.