[Tagging] Street exits

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 06:28:59 UTC 2018

The street is residential, but the exit is over a sidewalk, with a dropped
curb. That's the piece I'm talking about: not the street, just the exit.

Rules (legally) implied are that traffic can pass over this sidewalk, but
has to give way to all sides and all others including pedestrians. Speed is
limited to 15 Kmph (living_street rules).

> sent from a phone
>
> > On 15. Jun 2018, at 08:04, Peter Elderson <pelderson at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > "If it looks like a driveway exit, treat it like a driveway exit" is the
> idea. Don't bother with signs, just use more sidewalk pavement.
>

> For me this piece of street does not look like a driveway, I would call it
> a residential street. In Germany it would probably be a living street.
>
> Are there particular rules implied by the paving?
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

Vr gr Peter Elderson