[Tagging] Street exits

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Fri Jun 15 06:33:52 UTC 2018

A quick search shows that it's probably not a "living street", as the concept does exist in the Netherlands, but does require explicit signs like in Germany:

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woonerf

Also, in my experience "living streets" usually lack a clear kerb and distinction between road and sidewalk, which this street has if you follow it.