[Tagging] Street exits

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 07:15:04 UTC 2018

> We're looking for a simple way to indicate what's there without tagging all the details and implications separately.

as I wrote before (but simplified)

highway=crossing
crossing="whatever name you want to give to this construction"

for car drivers it's a crossing with a "construction" where
pedestrians walk. This is the same as white paint. A zebra or pelican
crossing also implies certain rules for car drives. Probably those
rules vary per country. In some countries you have to stop and give
way to waiting pedestrians at a zebra crossing.

m.