[Tagging] Street exits

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Fri Jun 15 16:14:13 UTC 2018

They DO have exactly this type of living street in the Netherlands too, see https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woonerf

But the particular street Peter is talking about is, on purpose, NOT such a living street.

The street itself is a normal residential street, with sidewalks and raised kerbs. You can easily see that if you follow it along with streetview.

The only thing “special” about it is the way how they designed the point where it exits into the other street.

I can’t remember having seen this particular design (exit into another street designed like a living street or driveway, but the street itself being just a normal street) anywhere else.

Cheers,

Thorsten