[Tagging] Unresolved notes

Anton Klim tohaklim at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 08:00:30 UTC 2018

Hi Graeme,

Are you positive the notes were not there previously? Some of them are fairly old, and should’ve definitely been in the Notes layer of osm.org (which is optional).
Notes can sometimes be placed by people thinking it’s a personal note only visible to themselves. They also won’t appear in iD/won’t actively highlight the feature they refer to, so some mind bending might be required. E.g the last one, I’m guessing no speed limit was set on the road when the note was added.

Anton