[Tagging] Unresolved notes

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 17 11:33:43 UTC 2018

As I've said before, Notes was a good idea, poorly implemented.
Users should be able to delete them. I've never quite understood the
reluctance to allow that. New users are able to delete OSM data on
they're first edit, but Notes have to be protected for some reason. I
get bored of 'The party's here' ones - even if they're resolved the URL
is still current, so doesn't deter people from using it in such a manner.

DaveF.