[Tagging] emergency=lifeguard

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 07:58:49 UTC 2018

If you use Google translate from English "lifeguard" to Russian, you
get Спасатель
Doing the translation in the other direction, (so from Спасатель to
English) you get first "rescuer" and as a second "lifesaver".
Perhaps this has something to do with the lifeguards found away from
water in e.g . Russia ? Something that is "lost in translation" ?

m.