[Tagging] emergency=lifeguard

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:00:06 UTC 2018

On 19/06/18 16:52, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:
> On 19 June 2018 at 16:30, Marc Gemis <marc.gemis at gmail.com
> <mailto:marc.gemis at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     > I'll take a stab at ambulance / paramedic / emergency rescue or
>     something along those lines, but I think we're agreed it's not a
>     "lifeguard"?
>

>     I agree, but perhaps we should involve the Russian community to
>     improve the wiki, as part of the mistagging is happening there.
>

> Yep, good idea.
>
> How? :-)
>
> Just a post on the RU list? Does it need to be in Russian, because I
> certainly can't speak (or write) it!

I have used a translator to do the basics.
I have prefaced it with "Electronic translation. It should convey the
information... but may not be technically the best language wise."
Or something similar ... I also include the English source .. so those
who may like to see that can have a play.

Worked reasonable well.
Note: Russian Ice Cream is really good. Forget the beer.