[Tagging] emergency=lifeguard

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:17:52 UTC 2018

Martin, which part? The whole reason this discussion started is because
Bryan wants to offer a way to tag a lifeguard facility iD without forcing
users to choose the exact kind of lifeguard facility. At the moment with
the current documentation on the wiki you need to choose what type, and
can't say it's a generic.

Maybe it's better to just introduce a new emergency=lifeguard in addition
to the existing emergency=lifguard_base, that way Bryan can offer that in
iD and existing tags, data consumers and wiki doesn't need to be changed.
It's a non-breaking change then instead of a breaking change.