[Tagging] drop covered=booth?

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:08:00 UTC 2018

On 19/06/2018 14:41, Bryan Housel wrote:
> Sounds good to me.
> We can leave the thread open a few more days to see if anyone cares
> that much about `covered=booth`.
> I think 5 days is plenty.

I'd suggest that you'd wait longer than that, and also attempt to find
out where the 5k current examples came from.  Is it an import? A
previous mechanical edit?  One or two _very_ enthusiastic mappers?

If you can find out who mapped them then you can at least ask why they
tagged them like that.  What information do they think would be lost if
that tag was removed?

Like you I can't see what value "covered=booth" adds here, but let's try
and be inclusive to people who might not read mailing lists (especially
not this one) and give them a chance to put their point of view too.

Best Regards,

andy