[Tagging] drop covered=booth?

Bryan Housel bhousel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:41:45 UTC 2018

Sounds good to me.
We can leave the thread open a few more days to see if anyone cares that much about `covered=booth`.
I think 5 days is plenty.

If nobody is using it, I’ll open an issue on https://github.com/osmlab/osm-tagging <https://github.com/osmlab/osm-tagging> on or around June 23 to start the cleanup..

As always, looking for volunteers to do the actual work of replacing the tags and cleaning up the wiki.

Thanks, Bryan