[Tagging] A new Tag for "helicopter services"?

gorgonz gorgonz at web.de
Tue Jun 19 17:43:58 UTC 2018

> office=air_charter should fit. The ones around here offer both fixed wing
> and helicopter services.
>
> With office=air_charter you could also add
> air_charter=helicopter

I prefer this proposol over my own one ;-). Like the idea, to catch both
kind of services.

> I think it is not an office. An office is primary a place for clerical
and related activities.

imho  such a place is like a clerical. Someone sits in the "office"
managing and acquiring orders ;-). In so far, I think that office is ok.
Or did I misunderstand something? English is not my mother tongue.