[Tagging] A new Tag for "helicopter services"?

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:51:34 UTC 2018

On 20 June 2018 at 03:43, gorgonz <gorgonz at web.de> wrote:

> imho  such a place is like a clerical. Someone sits in the "office"
> managing and acquiring orders ;-). In so far, I think that office is ok.
> Or did I misunderstand something? English is not my mother tongue.

No, you're doing very well! :-)

Yes, I'd agree with you that it's an office, because that's where all the
paperwork & admin is done.

So if we all agree on office=air_charter, would you then carry it down to
types of charter eg joy flights, training, aerial photo's etc or just leave
that to the company's website to explain?