[Tagging] emergency=fire_alarm , emergency=stop_button

Bryan Housel bhousel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:33:57 UTC 2018

It’s been a week on this also with no further discussion and general consensus that these things are ok.
Looking for volunteers to update wiki and cleanup tags for:

`emergency=fire_alarm`    (existing page at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:emergency%3Dfire_alarm_box <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:emergency=fire_alarm_box> needs to be moved)
https://github.com/osmlab/osm-tagging/issues/5 <https://github.com/osmlab/osm-tagging/issues/5>

`emergency=stop_button`
https://github.com/osmlab/osm-tagging/issues/6 <https://github.com/osmlab/osm-tagging/issues/6>