[Tagging] tower:type=suspension

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 22:21:02 UTC 2018

When I first see tower:type I think of how it is constructed .. not its
function.

So for me it should be tower:function=*

The value 'suspension' could be for rope or wire ...

If wire it could be for a cable car, hauling logs, transmission of
information (even fibre optic cable), transmission of electrical energy,

This value may suit the mapper who cannot identify what the actual
function is .. but it would need sub tags to further specify the
function ('type').