[Tagging] shop=shoe_repair

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 08:46:02 UTC 2018

> Unfortunately most 'locksmiths' simply sell locks and cut a few keys.
> If you want a good locksmith here you have to look for a 'master
> locksmith' .. these people can repair, modify locks of many discretions.
> They also are police verified .. as they make good lock pikers too.
> So if you want a true craftsman then craft=master_locksmith is the one.

it depends how we see the "craft" tag. I would see it for professions that
require some specific knowledge and "craft"/skills, not anybody doing any
work would qualify for it. E.g. seasonal workers in the harvest or
warehouseman or shoe polisher or key cutter wouldn't be crafts according to
that definition, although they will usually be hard working.

As of now, there are 0 occurences of craft=master_locksmith in the db.

Cheers,
Martin