[Tagging] Route members: ordered or not

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:46:35 UTC 2018

I have ordered a few bus, train, cycling and walking routes.

In principle:

Both bus and train routes need to be ordered in version 2 of public transport (both stop positions and ways need to be ordered from start to finish).

Cycling and walking routes should be ordered for correct interpretation by data users.