[Tagging] Tagging national/international routes.

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:20:42 UTC 2018

I've been searching the wiki's for a good description of how to tag long
hiking routes, particularly compound international routes with separate
sections per country, where the national section is also a national path on
its own which in turn consists of several (sometimes many) sections.

Directionality  is not a problem with hiking routes, but alternative routes
and different starting routes are very common and have to be accommodated.

I can found some thoughts about it under "relations", but not a clear and
definite scheme how to do this. Is there a consensus and if so where can I
find the thematical documentation?

--
Vr gr Peter Elderson