[Tagging] Tagging national/international routes.

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:48:53 UTC 2018

Even local hiking routes can have variations in starting and stopping
places as well as route variations to accommodate things.

I take the view that the 'normal' route is what I map. The different
start/stopping options lie along the route and can be accessed by those
using the route. Just like a bus route or a train route.

The route variations I'm not certain of.

In any case .. I try to help the end users .. such as waymarkedtrails ..
most usefull to have the route correctly displayed there.