[Tagging] brand=* necessary?

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu May 10 09:52:26 UTC 2018

On top of all what has already been said, what you -should- be doing
(after discussion) is adding the tags to
https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index instead of embarking on
a lone crusade to show everybody the light.

It can be argued that the name suggestion index it is a bit at odds with
the point raised be Marc and Christoph, but for many of the
stores/facilities in question there is no difference, and in any case
I've been toying with the idea of supporting brands in their own right,
independently of a name .

Simon